A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harpreet Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harpreet Talwar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Talwar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harpreet K Talwar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harpreet K. Talwar practice?
- Dr. Harpreet Talwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Harpreet Talwar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.