A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Docherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Docherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Docherty graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Docherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Harrell Docherty MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon H. Docherty practice?
- Dr. Jon Docherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Docherty practices Internal Medicine near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Internists.