A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Docherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Docherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Docherty graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Docherty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Harrell Docherty MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J H. Docherty practice?
- Dr. J Docherty has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Docherty practices Internal Medicine near Sumter, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See Sumter Internists.