A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrell Grand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrell Grand, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrell Grand, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grand graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrell Grand MD and PA is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harrell Grand practice?
- Dr. Harrell Grand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harrell Grand practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.