A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrell Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrell Proctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrell Proctor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Proctor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- South Central Kansas Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrell Douglas Proctor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harrell D. Proctor practice?
- Dr. Harrell Proctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harrell Proctor practices Family Medicine near Arkansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Duncan, OK.
See Arkansas City Family Physicians.