A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Ackerman, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ackerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Ackerman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ackerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Sheri Ackerman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harriet S. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Harriet Ackerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Ackerman practices Psychiatry near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Psychiatrists.