A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Bering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Bering is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Bering, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bering graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bering has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Alexander Bering MD is a female Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet A. Bering practice?
- Dr. Harriet Bering has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harriet Bering practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Beverly Hematologists and Beverly Oncologists.