A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Busch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Busch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harriet P. Busch practice?
Dr. Harriet Busch practices Family Medicine near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, NY.
See Queensbury Family Physicians.