A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet C Smith MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Harriet Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Smith practices Radiology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Radiologists.