Dr. Harriet Comite MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
A Great Experience!
I first brought my daughter in 2012. The treatment and medication she received from Dr. Comite made a world of difference. Her face was cleared and her life was changed. My nephew also saw Dr. Comite for acne and was totally cleared by Dr. Comite! He did not want to be around people. He is now going out and is very comfortable with everyone around him!

July 20th, 2017

June 29th, 2017

June 26th, 2017
Expertise and integrity
After having Botox and fillers with other doctors with poor results, I came back to Dr. Comite's practice. I had seen her many years ago (in 2000) for mole removal. Now that I have aged significantly, I wanted a more youthful look and wanted to maximize improvements/results without surgery. The actual visit was most comprehensive..numerous pictures, consults and discussions prior to treatment. I was asked if I wanted numbing cream which I declined. Dr Comite injected me with little/no pain . Dr. Comite and her staff were friendly, thorough, hygenic, and most importantly knowlegeable. My treatments were virtually pleasant and painfree. I had great results immediately and was provided with complete instructions on aftercare and how to get the most from my injections. The suggestions for further skin care and rejuvenation were done in a way that allowed me to make my own decisions without being pressured. All in all my experience with Dr. Comite and her staff was superb!!!! .

June 25th, 2017
Expertise and integrity

June 25th, 2017
In and out. Amazing job.
I had a growth on my scalp. Dr. Comite treated it with cryotherapy during my first appointment. After a week, it was gone. At my follow up visit, they couldn't even see where it had been. Amazing!

June 21st, 2017
Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!!
Always a great experience and comforting to be in the hands of a knowledgeable doctor with a wonderful staff. THere's no reason to go anywhere else. In this day in age, such personalized visits are rare. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Painless
Botox & Voluma done today! I recently went to a party and was told that I look Absolutely Stunning! Nobody knew that I had seen Dr. Comite!

ALWAYS ENCOURAGING !!!
I had a concern and Dr. Comite took great care of it, and made an adjustment in my treatment. Dr. Comite showed my Before & After photographs, which helped so much!

June 14th, 2017
Great Experience
Dr. Comite is exceptional. Her experience and recommendations are clear and have always provided me with excellent results. I use to see a doctor in Philadelphia and found Dr. Comite on the internet and I am so glad I did. She continues to amaze me and everyone that notices my great results are a direct result of her!

June 9th, 2017
Great Experience

May 24th, 2017
Excellent and professional with great results
She gave me the best advise to make my enhancement natural.