Harriet Comite Is this you?

Have you seen Harriet Comite?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Harriet Comite?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Fantastic botox experience

The prospect of getting botox can be scary, but it was a positive experience due to Dr. Comite's expertise and skill. The full results take ~2 weeks to be seen, but even the initial results are worth it. Thank you so much!

September 5th, 2017

Couldn't be more pleased!

I recently moved from California and thought I'd have to drive to Philadelphia for quality skin care. I was wrong! Dr. Comite addressed ALL my concerns. She educated me about fillers & Botox and provided options to reach my goals at MY pace. Her skin care products are great and I am beginning Laser treatments to rejuvenate my sun damaged skin. Using fillers, Dr. Comite improved the space between my nose & upper lip. I am so pleased and highly recommend Dr. Comite & her wonderful staff.

September 5th, 2017

Couldn't be more pleased!

August 25th, 2017

Wonderful Experience...absolutely fabulous!

I cannot say enough kind things about my experience with Dr. Comite and all personnel that have worked with me. Dr. Comite is professional, knowledgeable, personable and caring. She was accurate in diagnosing my issue; she listened carefully to my personal concerns; and she followed up with my issues. I would recommend Dr. Comite to my family, friends and loved ones.

August 24th, 2017

Wonderful Experience...absolutely fabulous!

August 24th, 2017

Very thorough and caring

My initial visit to Dr. Comite was for a cosmetic consultation, however; with a history of sun damaged skin and many surgeries, she was very concerned and went over my records with me,she is very caring. As for the cosmetic procedures, I was given a thorough explanation as far as what to expect and the results are amazing! I have definetely found my new doctor!

August 15th, 2017

Dr. Comite Was the One Who Solved My Problem

I had been to FOUR doctors previously over a period of one year. It was not until I saw Dr. Comite that my problem was properly diagnosed and treated. Dr. Comite's entire staff is so friendly. Dr. Comite listened to me, talked to me and was able to accomplish results that the other doctors were not able to do. When I think of Dr. Comite and her staff, I sometimes tear up with appreciation for all they have done for me.

August 15th, 2017

Dr. Comite Was The Doctor That Solved My Problem

I had seen FOUR doctors previously over a period of one year. It wasn't until I saw Dr. Comite that my problem was properly diagnosed and treated! I found all of the staff in this office very friendly. They saw needs that I (and others) had overlooked. I appreciate Dr. Comite and her staff so much that I sometimes tear up with my appreciation for all they have done for me.

July 31st, 2017

Amazing experience from start to finish with Dr. Harriet Comite!

After a unique hour-long evaluation, Dr. Comite put together a customized skincare program just for me - botox, fillers, lasers and peels. To top it off, she and her team personally selected the prescription-strength creams perfectly suited to keep my skin in top-notch shape. Her staff was accommodating and took care of me throughout the experience. Before-and-after photos of her many long-standing clients attest to Dr. Comite's expertise! Call now, you will be thrilled!

July 28th, 2017

Expertise and integrity

After having Botox and fillers with other doctors with poor results, I came back to Dr. Comite's practice. I had seen her many years ago (in 2000) for mole removal. Now that I have aged significantly, I wanted a more youthful look and wanted to maximize improvements/results without surgery. The actual visit was most comprehensive..numerous pictures, consults and discussions prior to treatment. I was asked if I wanted numbing cream which I declined. Dr Comite injected me with little/no pain . Dr. Comite and her staff were friendly, thorough, hygenic, and most importantly knowlegeable. My treatments were virtually pleasant and painfree. I had great results immediately and was provided with complete instructions on aftercare and how to get the most from my injections. The suggestions for further skin care and rejuvenation were done in a way that allowed me to make my own decisions without being pressured. All in all my experience with Dr. Comite and her staff was superb!!!! .

July 20th, 2017

A Great Experience!

I first brought my daughter in 2012. The treatment and medication she received from Dr. Comite made a world of difference. Her face was cleared and her life was changed. My nephew also saw Dr. Comite for acne and was totally cleared by Dr. Comite! He did not want to be around people. He is now going out and is very comfortable with everyone around him!

July 20th, 2017