Dr. Harriet Comite MD Patient Reviews

February 25th, 2017
comfortable visit
Comfortable

February 24th, 2017
I am in the best hands possible !
Dr Comite has an excellent bedside manner; she takes the time to make you feel like family . The care she gives is perfect and she goes out of her way to make sure that the service she provides is stellar. Since coming to Dr Comite my skin looks 10 years younger.

February 23rd, 2017
Very professional and caring staff. I'm very happy with my results.
This was a leap for me to come here, but I am so happy with continued care that I receive. I never feel pressure and really appreciate that they provide detailed information and education on everything that is available. Everyone in the office is very kind, patient and professional. The investment has to date been worth it!

February 22nd, 2017
I am so impressed with the excellent results that I get every time!
The staff is both professional and friendly. I drive from south jersey over 2 hours to see Dr. Comite. She far exceeds every expectation. Her technique leaves me with a beautiful natural result which is why I drive the distance to see her. Many people have commented on how great I look!

February 21st, 2017
Incredibly Knowledgeable and Happy to Teach
I found Dr Comite to have a wonderful bedside manner. She was incredibly informative and spent a great deal of time speaking with me before the actual procedure. This was a very positive experience--and the results are exactly what I had asked for and what we discussed. I will be back for sure. The office staff was also incredibly patient, informed and helpful,

February 19th, 2017
Incredibly Knowledgeable and Happy to Teach

February 19th, 2017
The Closest, Most Detailed Derm Examination of My Face That I've Ever Had
Initial exam was a full body exam, thorough and preventative. Red Flags regarding moles were clearly identified. Second visit focused on face-care. Following exam and minor procedures, I exited with skin feeling like a baby!

February 18th, 2017
Dr. Comite is Great for My Skin
Dr. Comite is a great doctor. She diagnosed Rosacea and has provided excellent treatment since. She is compassionate. She listens carefully to my concerns and offers treatments that have truly been beneficial. I go at my pace and what my budget allows without any pressure at all.

February 18th, 2017
She deserves more than 5 stars!
Dr. Comite always explains and and takes the time to talk through everything you need to know. I would most definitely recommend her to any of my family members and friends.

February 17th, 2017
staff is wonderful. Dr Comite is great. I would absolutely refer her .
she took her time with me and explained everything in detail. It was a very good experience and i am very happy with the results.

February 2nd, 2017
Very Informative, Gentle & Genuine
Great Staff! Comfortable Experience! Botox and Fillers were wonderful.

February 1st, 2017
Very Informative, Gentle & Genuine
Great Staff! Comfortable Experience! Botox and Fillers were wonderful.