Dr. Harriet Comite MD Patient Reviews

4.9

no change

March 22nd, 2017
Very Good Experience
Dr. Comite is very experienced and knows what she is doing. Always recommending the best products that will work for me. I would recommend Dr. Comite to everyone who has skin problems.

March 22nd, 2017
Wonderful Experience
I see Dr. Comite for skin trouble as well as cosmetic treatments. Each time I come to the office, I am greeted warmly by the staff. All of the technicians are personable and knowledgeable and make me feel at ease. Dr. Comite has explained all of my skin issues to me in a way that I understand and I trust that she knows what's best for my skin. I feel very fortunate to have found such a great Dermatologist so close to home!

March 21st, 2017
Dr. Comite
Dr. Comite has treated me medically for over two decades. Her ability to diagnose and treat are exceptional!! I am currently receiving V Beam treatments for acne rosacea. My husband commented to me after my second treatment whatever you are doing to your face, it looks great! I immediately scheduled my next VBeam appointment and shared this with Dr. Comite and her staff. Her ability to diagnose and treat are exceptional!

March 21st, 2017
Extremely Happy
Have been extremely happy with the results. Doctor is always professional and explains procedure thoroughly.

March 18th, 2017
Amazing service & results in first day!
I had perfect skin until I broke out with acne 7 months ago. It was hard to adjust to my new and aggressive skin, and I was desperate to seek help. My first day of treatments at this clinic had me immediately feeling confident for the first time that I can rid of my acne. I had multiple services done in the first day because I live in Canada and I also bought face washes and lotions to bring home for topical treatment. Everything was explained thoroughly to me and there was ample time invested into ensuring I was comfortable and understood everything that would be happening before, during, and after my treatment. Would highly recommend!

March 17th, 2017
Extraordinary Experience!
Dr. Comite went out of her way to explain everything thoroughly. She has so much patience and knowledge. Dr. Comite and her entire staff made me feel very comfortable. They were all extremely caring and made me feel like a part of their family right away!

March 17th, 2017
Great Experience with Great People
I have been coming here for years and have always had a great experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. They also take the time to get to know you personally. Dr. Comite is great at what she does and always takes the time to listen and offer alternative treatments and products based on your individual needs.

March 16th, 2017
Extraordinary Experience!

March 11th, 2017
Excellent results and experience
Dr. Comite took time to talk to me and understand my desired outcomes. The procedure she recommended worked wonderfully, and I am very satisfied.

March 10th, 2017
AMAZING STAFF!!!!!
Dr. Comite was able to see me promptly with an acne flair up during pregnancy. She is extremely knowledgeable in her practice and gave me several options on my acne treatment.

March 4th, 2017
Excellent Care!
Very Personable and Caring. I am very happy and confident that Dr. Comite will get my skin healthy!

March 4th, 2017
Professional Knowledgeable Staff
Doctor Comite knows my face and what the best treatments are for ME. Dr. Comite explains the treatments and has given me options based on MY needs and budget.