A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Dann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Dann, Ophthalmologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Dann, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dann graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harriet B. Dann practice?
Dr. Harriet Dann practices Ophthalmology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham Heights, MA.
See Norwood Ophthalmologists.