A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Dann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Dann, Ophthalmologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Dann, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, cataract and laser surgery, and diabetic eye disease, treatment and prevention.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dann graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harriet B. Dann practice?
Dr. Harriet Dann practices Ophthalmology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Needham Heights Ophthalmologists.