A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Dann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Dann, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Dann, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dann graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet B Dann FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet B. Dann practice?
- Dr. Harriet Dann has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Dann practices Ophthalmology near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Ophthalmologists.