A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Eastman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eastman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Carroll Eastman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harriet C. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Harriet Eastman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harriet Eastman practices Family Medicine near Allston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Allston Primary Care Doctors.