A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Eastman is Excellent. Dr. Eastman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Eastman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eastman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harriet C. Eastman practice?
Dr. Harriet Eastman practices Family Medicine near Allston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Allston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hattie Eastman, Dr. Harriett Eastman, Dr. Harriette Eastman, Dr. Hettie Eastman, Dr. Kendra Eastman, Dr. Henrietta Eastman