A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Kluger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Kluger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Kluger, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kluger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Department Of Veterans` AffairsVeterans` Home And Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet M Kluger MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet M. Kluger practice?
- Dr. Harriet Kluger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harriet Kluger practices Medical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Oncologists.