Dr. Harriet Lemberger-Schor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 8th, 2016
I know Dr.Schor is an excellent physician whom I trust with my life.

March 25th, 2016
Nice Doctor
The Dr, is very nice and easy to talk to. I feel very uncomfortable with the office staff and most of the Assistants that check you in. Never give their names or act like they are interested in talking to you. I have only felt comfortable with one staff member once in my visits and I think she was filling in. The usual person who draws the blood is very good and makes you feel at ease. I always have to wait to see the Dr. Maybe because she takes time with the patients. I am usually there at least 2 hours. Never felt like she gave me a complete exam. Mostly talks to you. I think she is a considerate Dr. Focus's on diet, exercise, and healthy living.

January 18th, 2016
I saw this doctor because my doctor was out on maternity leave and had no idea what to expect. I have been disenchanted with this office as I have been going there for over 2 years and have seen 4 NEW doctors, which makes it hard to establish a patient/doctor relationship and trust. I found this doctor to be very nice, easy to talk to and precise in what she was saying. She did not mince words which I appreciate in a doctor, but she was not harsh in how she spoke to me. The only problem I had with this visit, and every other visit there is the receptionists. They are rude, making a person feel like you are bothering them, they speak to you as if you are below them, and they are so closed off just asking them how their day is going seems to be an invasion of their privacy. IF they would get rid of these women(the one that sits to the left of the window is especially rude, I once commented on her necklace that it was beautiful and you would have thought I said something bad about her mother by her reaction) it would be a joy to go see the doctor, but how can you look forward to it when you are greeted with snotty, uppity and down right rude receptionists as soon as you walk in the door?? The nurses are great by the way!

September 5th, 2015
Dr Schor always takes the time needed to fully understand my needs and answers any questions I may have.

September 2nd, 2015
She's a great dr but the front workers lie and treat me likecrap not cool she needs better secretaries

March 21st, 2013
Best doctor I've ever had.
Dr Schor took her time with me and when I left I felt like all my questions had been answered. I would highly recomend her.