A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Paltiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paltiel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paltiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Paltiel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Liver Cancer
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltiel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paltiel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet J Paltiel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet J. Paltiel practice?
- Dr. Harriet Paltiel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harriet Paltiel practices Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists and Waltham Nuclear Medicine Physicians.