A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Paltiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paltiel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paltiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Paltiel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Liver Cancer
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paltiel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paltiel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet J Paltiel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet J. Paltiel practice?
- Dr. Harriet Paltiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harriet Paltiel practices Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists, Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.