A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Roeder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roeder
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Roeder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Roeder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Roeder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Walker Roeder MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harriet W. Roeder practice?
- Dr. Harriet Roeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Roeder practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.