A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Schwarcz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Schwarcz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarcz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwarcz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwarcz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harriet B. Schwarcz practice?
Dr. Harriet Schwarcz practices Family Medicine near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Blue Bell Family Physicians.