A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Soheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Soheil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soheil graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soheil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Soheil MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harriet Soheil practice?
- Dr. Harriet Soheil has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Soheil practices Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.