A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Soheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Soheil is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soheil
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Soheil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soheil graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soheil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dominion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Soheil MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harriet Soheil practice?
- Dr. Harriet Soheil has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Soheil practices Psychiatry near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.