Dr. Harriet Vanhale MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 4 reviews

June 2nd, 2014
The best!
Dr. Van Hale, is so efficient, knowledgeable and so caring. She is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. Fabulous person!

May 13th, 2014
Denied service without referral
Attempted to make an appointment and was told that without a referral from my primary care physician, i can not do business with them. After explaining that my primary care physician recently moved to Canada, they wanted me to go to an urgent care facility to get the referral. Later, I received calls from two different individuals asking me to verify my information and then advised i would receive a call back to let me know if i can come without a referral. To date, i have never received that call, and have chosen another dermatologist. I do not recommend this practice. Harriet Vanhale may be great, but if the rest of the staff is like the ones i've experienced, steer clear.

November 11th, 2010
Long-time patient
I have been seeing Dr. Vanhale for almost 20 years. She is a good doctor and a great person. Because this practice is so good the wait time to get an appointment can be frustrating. Occasional long waits in the waiting room - mostly because of an emergency or problem visit.

July 7th, 2009
I have seen Dr Vanhale for both annual skin cancer screenings and for some minor surgery. In both cases, Dr Vanhale was very caring, informative and made sure that she took the time necessary to keep me knowledgeable about everything that did happen or was going to happen.