Dr. Harriet Van Hale, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The best!  |  show details
by Pat Christensen on Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr. Van Hale, is so efficient, knowledgeable and so caring. She is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. Fabulous person!

|  Denied service without referral  |  show details
by Denied Service on May 13th, 2014

Attempted to make an appointment and was told that without a referral from my primary care physician, i can not do business with them. After explaining that my primary care physician recently moved to Canada, they wanted me to go to an urgent care facility to get the referral. Later, I received calls from two different individuals asking me to verify my information and then advised i would receive a call back to let me know if i can come without a referral. To date, i have never received that call, and have chosen another dermatologist. I do not recommend this practice. Harriet Vanhale may be great, but if the rest of the staff is like the ones i've experienced, steer clear.

|  Long-time patient  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Vanhale for almost 20 years. She is a good doctor and a great person. Because this practice is so good the wait time to get an appointment can be frustrating. Occasional long waits in the waiting room - mostly because of an emergency or problem visit.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

I have seen Dr Vanhale for both annual skin cancer screenings and for some minor surgery. In both cases, Dr Vanhale was very caring, informative and made sure that she took the time necessary to keep me knowledgeable about everything that did happen or was going to happen.