A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Wieder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Wieder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wieder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet E Wieder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Harriet E. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Harriet Wieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriet Wieder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.