Dr. Harriete Mogul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harriete Mogul?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Harriete Mogul?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2011

saved my life

Dr Mogul finally gane me answeres on what was going on with my body and weight My abnormally high insulin level was my main problem for the last 5 years. I only wish I had this information 10 years ago. I now can live a healther life and have my sugar, blood pressure and chlost,LDL under control and without medacation .Every women over 40 should get this information it will save her from living with problems all thru her 40's and 50's.

September 30th, 2011

Exceptional Dr

Dr. Mogul made me feel at ease. Other Dr's made me feel like I was imagining my problems. They didn't take the time to ask in depth questions. Dr. Mogual takes her time with you making sure you understand her explainations and allows you to ask questions.

November 20th, 2014