Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harriett Searcy
Dr. Harriett Searcy, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Ozark, AL, with another office in Dothan, AL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Searcy is affiliated with Lyster Army Hospital, Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus and Southeast Alabama Medical Center. Dr. Searcy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Harriett Searcy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harriett Searcy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ozark, AL.
Dr. Ronald Alfano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ozark, AL 0.07 mi28
Dr. Cecelia Hermann
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Ozark, AL 0.08 mi40
Dr. Luna Sy
Ozark, AL 0.09 mi28