A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriett Steinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriett Steinert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinert Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinert graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Steinert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
- Clarendon County Memorial Hospital
- Naval Hospital - Beaufort
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriett Rittenberg Steinert MD is a female Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harriett R. Steinert practice?
- Dr. Harriett Steinert has 1 office location.
Dr. Harriett Steinert practices Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.