Dr. Harriette Scarpero MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016
Staff Concerns
I had two appointments - the first one was one hour late; the second one was two hours late (actually they put me in a room around 4:55 p.m.) and forgot I was in there until I opened the door and stepped out to see if anyone was there. The woman at the check out counter said she would find someone to assist. The nurse/CNT/CNA appointed to physician is extremely rude and when I called the office manager the next day to explain situation, she said "She's Mexican, so she's hard to understand." I told her it wasn't what she said as I totally understood her, it was her negative tone of voice and argued with me when asking questions. So when I returned for the follow-up appointment, she was cold as ice and placed me in the room at 4:55 p.m. and left for the day. I guess that was my punishment. Put her in a room and leave. Unfortunately if you allow staff members to talk to patients this way - you will start losing patients, if you haven't already.

April 25th, 2014
Great Doc, - Staff, not so much.
Exceptionally rude nurse, who is critically ill informed. Still can't get answers after 3 phone calls. Not acceptable in my book. There has been zero follow up from anyone at anytime. Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing from the front office to the back door. Poorly run practice with cheap labor. Thanks.

December 4th, 2013
How little we forget the oath we take
I went to this doctor when she first came here and first started her ptactice and did not have many patients and now that she has so many she thinks she is all about money now and has dropped me due to I was a workers comp. case and she states they do not pay her enough.well does that tell you anything about this doctor as a person.she is all about money and greed now.She has forgot about her oath about taking care of people.I have not.I am a nurse and I do not work anymore but if able I do vol. work at the V.A. when I can to help others out for no money. But I was her patient for years. How little we forget doctor the oath you once took to care for people. I just hope in the future I do get a doctor that will not drop me for such reasons as you did. I did think you were the best, but I see now you are not. Thank you and I hope you continue to make all the money that makes you happy cause you can not take it with you doc.

November 13th, 2013
The Best
Dr. Scarpero is so dedicated and has helped me immeasurably . Thank you for giving my life back

June 6th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Scarpero's for approximately 10 years. After having a complete hysterectomy and urethropexy 20 years ago, I have had chronic UTI's. Dr. Scarpero is an excellent physician who is well qualified and her bedside manner is exceptional. She always takes time to explain any questions, to discuss overall health, and to try new treatments to make me more comfortable. I can't imagine having a more qualified urologist or one that I am more comfortable with. I have complete confidence in her.

March 5th, 2013
Patient
I am grateful that I found her. She was patient, explained everything, and checked everything to find out what was really the problem. Most importantly, she listened to me that I cannot take all medications because of the side effects, she listened. I am doing much better after my visit and suggested treatment.

March 6th, 2017