A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harrill Coley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harrill Coley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harrill Coley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coley graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Coley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harrill Christopher Coley MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harrill C. Coley practice?
- Dr. Harrill Coley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harrill Coley practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Greensboro Surgeons.