A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Baderak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baderak
Education & Awards
Dr. Baderak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Baderak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Baderak DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harris Baderak practice?
- Dr. Harris Baderak has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Baderak practices Emergency Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Emergency Physicians.