A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Barrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Barrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Singing River Hospital System
- Singing River Hospital, Pascagoula, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris G Barrett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harris G. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Harris Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Barrett practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moss Point, MS.
See Moss Point Primary Care Doctors and Moss Point Family Physicians.