A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Burstin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Burstin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Burstin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burstin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris E Burstin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harris E. Burstin practice?
- Dr. Harris Burstin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harris Burstin practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.