Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harris Burstin
Dr. Harris Burstin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Burstin is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Burstin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harris Burstin has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Harris Burstin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Mark Sapp
New York, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Ferrell Motlow
New York, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Elena Wachtel
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi16