A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Cohen, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Disorder
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Cohen FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harris Cohen practice?
- Dr. Harris Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harris Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton Bays, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Memphis Radiologists.