A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Cohen, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Disorder
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harris L. Cohen practice?
Dr. Harris Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.