A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Dabideen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Dabideen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Dabideen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabideen graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Dabideen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Harrichan Dabideen MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harris H. Dabideen practice?
- Dr. Harris Dabideen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harris Dabideen practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.