A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Dabideen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Dabideen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabideen graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Dabideen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabideen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harris H. Dabideen practice?
Dr. Harris Dabideen practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.