A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Effron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Effron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Effron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Effron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Effron graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Effron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris G Effron MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harris G. Effron practice?
- Dr. Harris Effron has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Effron practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.