Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harris Fisk
Dr. Harris Fisk, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Fisk is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harris Fisk has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Harris Fisk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. David Palestrant
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Chirag Patil
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Mary Leventhal
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi30