A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Foster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris E Foster MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harris E. Foster practice?
- Dr. Harris Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Foster practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.