A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Frankel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Frankel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Frankel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris A Frankel MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harris A. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Harris Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harris Frankel practices Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.