2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
When calling after hours in an emergency show details When calling after hours in an emergency
Dec 29th, 2013

When calling after hours, and in an emergency you have to dial a separate number to get to a doctor. There should be a better way to get to a doctor than dialing a bunch of numbers ago get help. Move to the 21st century doctor.

rushed my appointment show details rushed my appointment
by John on Sep 16th, 2013

This guy is an IDIOT show details This guy is an IDIOT
by A Patient in 2013 on Sep 12th, 2013

This guy is worse than an effing retard. He is a fat, dumb, piece of poo. He will NOT diagnose you and you WILL die or become WORSE.

Jun 13th, 2012

I saw this doctor for a serious medical condition. This neurologist did not diagnose me; instead, he suggested that my symptoms were not real. After seeing neurologist, I went to another doctor and received a diagnosis and treatment that was successful. It irked me that this neurologist not only did not care about finding a diagnosis, but also that he demeaned me the entire time I was in his office. After ordering many expensive tests, he did not want to follow up or even review my results. I would not recommend this doctor at all.