Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 13th, 2016

VERY arrogant. I asked a simple question about WHY he thought I should do a certain test -- I was just trying to educate myself -- and he said "I'm not going to argue with you" and shut me down. I am a physics professor and not an idiot... it was a simple question but he was too arrogant to answer it. Too bad.

by Kathy Iversonb on Sep 15th, 2015

He has been my doctor since 1993 He is wonderful

When calling after hours in an emergency show details When calling after hours in an emergency
Dec 29th, 2013

When calling after hours, and in an emergency you have to dial a separate number to get to a doctor. There should be a better way to get to a doctor than dialing a bunch of numbers ago get help. Move to the 21st century doctor.

Jun 13th, 2012

I saw this doctor for a serious medical condition. This neurologist did not diagnose me; instead, he suggested that my symptoms were not real. After seeing neurologist, I went to another doctor and received a diagnosis and treatment that was successful. It irked me that this neurologist not only did not care about finding a diagnosis, but also that he demeaned me the entire time I was in his office. After ordering many expensive tests, he did not want to follow up or even review my results. I would not recommend this doctor at all.