Neurologists
988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Suite 650
Omaha, NE 68198
402-559-9800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  When calling after hours in an emergency  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

When calling after hours, and in an emergency you have to dial a separate number to get to a doctor. There should be a better way to get to a doctor than dialing a bunch of numbers ago get help. Move to the 21st century doctor.

|  rushed my appointment  |  show details
by John on Sep 16th, 2013

|  This guy is an IDIOT  |  show details
by A Patient in 2013 on Sep 12th, 2013

This guy is worse than an effing retard. He is a fat, dumb, piece of poo. He will NOT diagnose you and you WILL die or become WORSE.

|  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I saw this doctor for a serious medical condition. This neurologist did not diagnose me; instead, he suggested that my symptoms were not real. After seeing neurologist, I went to another doctor and received a diagnosis and treatment that was successful. It irked me that this neurologist not only did not care about finding a diagnosis, but also that he demeaned me the entire time I was in his office. After ordering many expensive tests, he did not want to follow up or even review my results. I would not recommend this doctor at all.