A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Gellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Gellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Gellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndromes
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gellman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harris Gellman practice?
Dr. Harris Gellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pain Medicine, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Weston, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons, Miami Surgeons, and Miami Pain Management Doctors.