A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Gellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Gellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gellman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gellman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Gellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndromes
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fracture Fixation
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gellman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Gellman MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harris Gellman practice?
- Dr. Harris Gellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Gellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Coral Springs Surgeons.