A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Gellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Gellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Gellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndromes
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gellman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Gellman MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harris Gellman practice?
- Dr. Harris Gellman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harris Gellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Weston, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons and Miami Surgeons.