A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Ghaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Ghaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Ghaus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaus graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghaus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Hallmark Health System,Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance