A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Gratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Gratz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gratz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gratz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris M Gratz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harris M. Gratz practice?
- Dr. Harris Gratz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Gratz practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.