A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Hauser is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauser
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Hauser, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Milton Hauser MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harris M. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Harris Hauser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harris Hauser practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Neurologists and Houston Psychiatrists.