A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Hauser is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Hauser, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Milton Hauser MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harris M. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Harris Hauser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harris Hauser practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Neurologists and Houston Psychiatrists.