A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Hauser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hauser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Hauser, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hauser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Milton Hauser MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harris M. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Harris Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Hauser practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Neurologists and Bellaire Psychiatrists.