Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harris Jacobs
Dr. Harris Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital and Northeast Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Harris Jacobs has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Harris Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. Lori Lowthert
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi19
Dr. Joanna Zolkowski-Wynne
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi37
Dr. Robert Herzlinger
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Bridgeport, CT 0 mi48