A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Jacobs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Northeast Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris C Jacobs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harris C. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Harris Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harris Jacobs practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatricians.