A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Lilienfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Lilienfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Lilienfeld, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilienfeld graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Lilienfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris C Lilienfeld FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harris C. Lilienfeld practice?
- Dr. Harris Lilienfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Lilienfeld practices Pediatrics near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Pediatricians.