A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Mainster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainster graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mainster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris W Mainster DO is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harris W. Mainster practice?
- Dr. Harris Mainster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harris Mainster practices Surgery near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Milford Surgeons.