A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Mainster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mainster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mainster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainster graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Mainster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris W Mainster DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harris W. Mainster practice?
- Dr. Harris Mainster has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harris Mainster practices Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.