A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Musafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musafer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Musafer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Musafer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Musafer graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Musafer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Musafer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harris Musafer practice?
- Dr. Harris Musafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Musafer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Pulmonologists.