A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Naina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Naina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naina graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans