A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Silverman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Stanley Silverman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harris S. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Harris Silverman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Harris Silverman practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenton, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.