Learn more about Dr. Harris Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Silverman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harris S. Silverman practice?
Dr. Harris Silverman practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenton, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.