Learn more about Dr. Harris Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Silverman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Silverman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harris Silverman practice?
- Dr. Harris Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harris Silverman practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenton, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.