A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Silver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harris N. Silver practice?
Dr. Harris Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bath, NY.
See Brockport Orthopedic Surgeons.