A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Silver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Silver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Norman Silver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harris N. Silver practice?
- Dr. Harris Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Silver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brockport, NY.
See Brockport Orthopedic Surgeons.