A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Slavick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Slavick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slavick
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Slavick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Slavick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris David Slavick MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harris D. Slavick practice?
- Dr. Harris Slavick has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Slavick practices Urology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Urologists.