A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Slavick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Slavick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Slavick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris D Slavick MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harris D. Slavick practice?
- Dr. Harris Slavick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harris Slavick practices Urology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Vineland Urologists.