A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Stutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stutman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Stutman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Haemophilus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Respirovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stutman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Ronald Stutman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Harris R. Stutman practice?
- Dr. Harris Stutman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Stutman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.