A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Stutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stutman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stutman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Stutman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Haemophilus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Respirovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stutman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris Ronald Stutman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Harris R. Stutman practice?
- Dr. Harris Stutman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harris Stutman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.