inactive

Harris Waheed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 28th, 2011
We have been seeing Dr. Waheed since our daughter was born 4 years ago and would not go to any other doctor than him. Every time we go we wait no longer than 10 min and everyone there is very nice and helpful. The doctor always takes his time with us and answers all our questions or concerns. We would def. recommend him!

August 6th, 2009
Patient Passmore
I'm 39 years old and have been to alot of Doctors in my time. Dr Harris is by far the best I've been too. He is nice, understanding and very professional. He gave me a proscription for my high blood pressure that has done wonders for my health. Unfortunatly for me, I had high blood pressure for a year before I met Dr. Harris. Dr Simpkins at Aunt Marthas in Chicago Heights couldnt find a medication that would get my pressure under control. Thanks Dr. Harris for being all that you are.