Dr. Harris Wasser MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Simi Valley, CA

September 15th, 2015
I will never see him again. He was rude and when I went to another doc I was able to get off injectables and had much better results. Wasser also gave meeds that made me sick to my stomach. I thought I was sick but the new doc recognized it immediately.

June 29th, 2015
I like and trust Dr. Wasser very much. He spends time with me to discuss anything that I want to regarding the state of my health and treats me with great respect. I would recommend Dr. Wasser to anyone.

November 24th, 2014
New Referal
This is the last time I will go to Dr. Wassers office because the receptionist was rude to me. I showed my insurance to her and she said we don't accept this and droped my card on the counter. When I said I was referred by my doctor she said who are you. She said I don't know who you are. Barking like a dog at people is not the way to greet people.

May 21st, 2014
Phenomenal doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Wasser for over 2 years. He is amazing!! Always takes all the time I need to talk with me, never has to hurry out of the room like your just a number. Caring, Considerate and very straigtht forward. If he thinks you need to change the way you are doing something pertaining to your health...he comes out and says it but politely. I just really cherish him as a Dr.

July 11th, 2013
I was in the dark after being diagnosed with diabetes. After finding Dr. Wasser in my health insurance network, I scheduled my appointent and am so happy I did. Dr. Wasser listened to my concerns, explained my condition to me and my husband. He spent time with us (more than I expected) and provided me with guidance and most of all hope.

March 17th, 2013
Dr. wasser a great and compassionate Dr. I was referred to him for my Diabetes by my primary care physician. His bedside manner is impeccable. Dr Wasser took the time to educate me in such a way that I actually understood what he was saying I left very pleased I will continue to see him for the treatment of my diabetes.Unfortunately The front office receptionist is very abrupt and rude not just to me but to the senior that was before me. I should of said something to the Dr. I don't think Dr. Wasser is aware because he is so nice.and I don't think he would want his pts to be upset. I will def say something the next time I see him. if she is rude again.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive response. I take pride in the manner in which I treat my patients. I would also like to apologize to anyone that may have had negative interactions with our previous receptionist. I think you will find our current staff to be friendly, helpful and efficient.

December 2nd, 2011
Great Physician
Dr. Wasser is a great Physican. He was my last hope. When other Dr's thought I was crazy he actually spent time with me and listened to my symptoms without interrupting me. He made the diagnosis of Adrenal Insufficiency. His nurse Brenda is wonderful you can tell she enjoys her job. She saw I was nervous seeing a new Dr. and she made feel very comfortable. She also took time to listen. I am switching my care to Dr. Wasser for all my medical needs and I will highly recommend him for all medical issue's. Thank you Dr. Wasser and staff

September 21st, 2011
Great doctor, RUDE front desk.
Dr. Wasser is great; i've been seeing him for several years. However, his front desk staff is incredibly rude, in person and especially on the phone. I've noticed this particularly during the last year (2010-2011). It's pretty jaw-dropping. No people skills.

February 25th, 2011
Patient for 8 Years, Wonderful Dr.
I am diabetic. I have seen a lot of specialists over the years. I felt myself incredibly lucky to become Dr. Wasser's patient. He cares, he's professional, and it shows. I only changed doctors as a result of moving several hours away. I'll definitely miss the man, both as a person and as a doctor.

January 28th, 2011
Barbe Morthland
I think Dr.Wasser is terrific. He takes his time, explains everything, will answer any question. During a recent hospital stay he organized a complete team around me to be sure my surgery, care and hospital stay was successful. I highly recommend him, and his staff.

September 23rd, 2010
Unprofessional
Dr. Wasser's receptionist was the most rude woman I've ever met. I had a referral from the ER and had to make an emergency appointment. The receptionist had a very snarky attitude and told me that it didn't matter what the ER doc said and that Dr. Wasser was very busy. I was more than willing to wait my turn, I'm a reasonable person, I was just relaying what my ER doc said. I went to go see another doctor because she turned me off. If the staff is insensitive, pretentious, and unprofessional, I don't think I can trust them with my health. Dr. Wasser might want to check out his receptionist, there is certainly something wrong with her internally.

December 24th, 2009
I have already referred many friends to Dr Wasser. Spends the time to find the real problem, great bedside manner, and really takes the time to understand and learn his patients needs and addresses their concerns. Aside from occassionly having to wait a while he is the best doctor I've ever had. His office staff is also wonderful