Dr. Harris Wasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harris Wasser?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Harris Wasser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Love Dr. Wasser!

So appreciate the old school approach Dr. Wasser takes in providing in depth explanations for my symptoms and the medication he prescribes. He really does look at the "whole picture" and not just one area as my MD does. I'm getting good results so far and hope to continue. By the way, the staff today is very professional and polite and the office is very pleasant and homey.

June 4th, 2017

Missed diagnosis

Referred to 2 doctors for thyroid biopsy. Other Dr. Had a 3 month wait. I made appointment and then called Dr. Washer. My biopsy turned out to be benign. He put me on medication to shrink nodule. Couple months later I didn't like how rtf he medication made me feel. I knew I had appointment Trent coming up with other Dr. I faced over a release for them to send a copy of ultrasound and biopsy over. I went to new appointment and they did not receive copies from Dr Wassers office. My general practitioner sent over original blood work. I was taken off medication because it could make me hyperthyroid. Came back and had ultrasound a month later and now compared it to Dr Wassers biopsy. The ultrasound showed 3 nodules but only 2 were noticed. My new Dr. Noticed a 3rd nodule that had cancer markings. Within 3 days, I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. New doctor was very upset as was I.

September 15th, 2015

I will never see him again. He was rude and when I went to another doc I was able to get off injectables and had much better results. Wasser also gave meeds that made me sick to my stomach. I thought I was sick but the new doc recognized it immediately.

June 29th, 2015

I like and trust Dr. Wasser very much. He spends time with me to discuss anything that I want to regarding the state of my health and treats me with great respect. I would recommend Dr. Wasser to anyone.

November 24th, 2014

New Referal

This is the last time I will go to Dr. Wassers office because the receptionist was rude to me. I showed my insurance to her and she said we don't accept this and droped my card on the counter. When I said I was referred by my doctor she said who are you. She said I don't know who you are. Barking like a dog at people is not the way to greet people.

May 21st, 2014

Phenomenal doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Wasser for over 2 years. He is amazing!! Always takes all the time I need to talk with me, never has to hurry out of the room like your just a number. Caring, Considerate and very straigtht forward. If he thinks you need to change the way you are doing something pertaining to your health...he comes out and says it but politely. I just really cherish him as a Dr.

July 11th, 2013

I was in the dark after being diagnosed with diabetes. After finding Dr. Wasser in my health insurance network, I scheduled my appointent and am so happy I did. Dr. Wasser listened to my concerns, explained my condition to me and my husband. He spent time with us (more than I expected) and provided me with guidance and most of all hope.

March 18th, 2013

Dr. wasser a great and compassionate Dr. I was referred to him for my Diabetes by my primary care physician. His bedside manner is impeccable. Dr Wasser took the time to educate me in such a way that I actually understood what he was saying I left very pleased I will continue to see him for the treatment of my diabetes.Unfortunately The front office receptionist is very abrupt and rude not just to me but to the senior that was before me. I should of said something to the Dr. I don't think Dr. Wasser is aware because he is so nice.and I don't think he would want his pts to be upset. I will def say something the next time I see him. if she is rude again.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive response. I take pride in the manner in which I treat my patients. I would also like to apologize to anyone that may have had negative interactions with our previous receptionist. I think you will find our current staff to be friendly, helpful and efficient.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

December 2nd, 2011

Great Physician

Dr. Wasser is a great Physican. He was my last hope. When other Dr's thought I was crazy he actually spent time with me and listened to my symptoms without interrupting me. He made the diagnosis of Adrenal Insufficiency. His nurse Brenda is wonderful you can tell she enjoys her job. She saw I was nervous seeing a new Dr. and she made feel very comfortable. She also took time to listen. I am switching my care to Dr. Wasser for all my medical needs and I will highly recommend him for all medical issue's. Thank you Dr. Wasser and staff

September 21st, 2011

Great doctor, RUDE front desk.

Dr. Wasser is great; i've been seeing him for several years. However, his front desk staff is incredibly rude, in person and especially on the phone. I've noticed this particularly during the last year (2010-2011). It's pretty jaw-dropping. No people skills.

February 25th, 2011

Patient for 8 Years, Wonderful Dr.

I am diabetic. I have seen a lot of specialists over the years. I felt myself incredibly lucky to become Dr. Wasser's patient. He cares, he's professional, and it shows. I only changed doctors as a result of moving several hours away. I'll definitely miss the man, both as a person and as a doctor.

January 29th, 2011

Barbe Morthland

I think Dr.Wasser is terrific. He takes his time, explains everything, will answer any question. During a recent hospital stay he organized a complete team around me to be sure my surgery, care and hospital stay was successful. I highly recommend him, and his staff.