A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Waters, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Waters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tillamook County Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harris J. Waters practice?
Dr. Harris Waters practices Surgery near Silverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Woodburn, OR.
See Silverton Surgeons.