A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harris Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harris Waters is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harris Waters, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Waters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Tillamook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harris John Waters FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harris J. Waters practice?
- Dr. Harris Waters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harris Waters practices Surgery near Silverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Woodburn, OR.
See Silverton Surgeons.